- I am organizing a workshop to kick off my VENI project, see here for more info.
- I will be giving an invited talk at TRENDS 2014.
- Please consider submitting a paper to FOSSACS 2015, LICS 2015 and TbiLLC 2015.
- Consider joining SIGLOG, the ACM Special Interest Group on Logic and Computation. It is a community organization dedicated to the advancement of logic and computation, and formal methods in Computer Science, broadly defined.
- The Journal of Logical and Algebraic Programming (JLAP), which formerly was the Journal of Logic Programming (JLP), has undergone some major changes and has been named Journal of Logical and Algebraic Methods in Programming (JLAMP). Check out the flyer and the official page.
- Nijmegen is the only university in the Netherlands offering a Master in the Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science (MFoCS). Find out more information and consider joining/advertising it!
- Nijmegen is the first university in the Netherlands to start a bachelor programme in Cyber Security, in sept. 2013. Find out more information (in Dutch) and consider joining! Since several years there is already an English-language master program in cyber security.